LED lights, also known as digital lights, are gaining popularity, as they are a new advancement in the technology of energy efficient lighting. Hence, it is definitely helpful to save the planet. Furthermore, they are impact resistant and long lasting. What I mean to say is that in comparison to the traditional lights and other illumination technology available on the market, LED tubes have proved to be the best power-saving and smart solution. LED systems are used for strip lighting, outdoor lighting, pool lighting, ceiling lighting, lamps and many more.
LED high bay lights have numerous advantages compared to conventional €analog’ lighting. Take a look at them and get a fair idea.
1. It lasts long. The operational lifetime expectation of LED bulbs and diodes is up to 100.000 hours. What I mean to say is that it is 11 years of continuous operation or 22 years of 50% operation. These lights are different to standard lighting as they don’t really burn out. Even when you spend money in led wholesale range, it would return your investment down the road.
2. LED lightings are the most efficient way of illumination. A standard halogen lamp of 50 watts turns 90% of electricity used into heat and only 10% into light. Whereas LED tubes use only 15% of the energy a standard halogen uses, and provides 85% of the light output. Hence, it creates less heat and cool to touch them. This not only makes them energy efficient but also cost effective as it reduces the air conditioning costs. For instance, if an airport uses energy efficient LED systems, then it achieves a 30% power consumption reduction compared to airport using conventional illuminating technology. This will help you to make significant energy savings. So, it is no surprise that industries prefer buying LED in wholesale range.
3. These lights are free of toxic chemicals whereas the conventional fluorescent lighting bulbs have a multitude of materials that are dangerous for the environment such as Mercury. Moreover, they are 100% recyclable. It helps to reduce carbon foot print to a certain extent. What it means is one LED light bulb saves material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs. This will lead to a greener future.
4. LED high bay lights are extremely durable. They are built with sturdy components, which can withstand the roughest condition. As they are resistant to shock, vibration and external impacts, they make great outdoor lighting for rough conditions where there is an exposure to wind, weather, external vandalism, construction or manufacturing sites
5. LED tubes don’t produce any infrared rays or UV radiations. This makes this highly suitable for goods and materials that are sensitive to heat. Moreover, they are great to use in museums, art galleries, archaeological sites etc.
6. LEDs are flexible in design. For instance, well-designed LED illumination can help to achieve fantastic lighting effects for mood and mind. LED mood illumination is used in airplanes, classrooms and is expected to be used at many locations. Moreover, they are operational both in cold or hot temperatures.
7. High bay lights are able to deliver the light efficiently to a desired location and they are brightened up immediately. They can be switched off and on frequently without affecting LED’s lifetime emission whereas in conventional light sources, it takes time to reach full brightness and its life expectancy reduces with the frequent on and off. I hope that the aforementioned tips will help you to buy led on wholesale range at reasonable prices. Opt for the most energy efficient lighting solutions for your residential, industrial and commercial space.
Quote from Tortech Lighting